We are committed to fighting cancer at every stage..
through education, prevention, research and community support for those struggling with the disease.
Innovative and new, Save the Ta-tas Foundation is determined to end this devastating disease….with a smile of course!
Laughter Heals, save the ta-tas!
Save the Ta-tas Foundation was introduced to the world with the sole purpose of finding a cure for breast cancer. The first donation received was $160 from ZogSports in New York. Through Play For Your Cause, their coed adult sports league teams can embrace their altruistic side by designating a charity which they play for during the season! We are happy to report that they continue to support the foundation to this day.
We want to reach the 1 million dollar mark in 2012 and we are so close to reaching our goal. We provide the “I donated to 1 million Ta-tas campaign” t-shirts to individuals donating $40 or more. You deserve a big thank you for your donation and breast cancer patients deserve a cure. Let’s finish this fight together.
Join us to fund independent cancer research, awareness, education and community service DONATE HERE
Want to host your own fundraiser?
We’ll send you product for the cost of shipping, you sell it and send us the donation generated! It’s easy and fun.
Contact us for details
Today, about 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. Breast cancer is the second-leading cause of cancer death in women (lung cancer is first). The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2012, about 226,870 women will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer and about 39,510 will die from breast cancer.
Only 5% to 10% of breast cancers occur in women with a clearly defined genetic predisposition for the disease. The majority of breast cancer cases are “sporadic,” meaning there is no direct family history of the disease.
Read about the significant studies these wonderful, passionate scientists have the opportunity to pursue.Read About them
The number of ways you can join with us to make a difference by providing vital funds so that we can continue on our mission. We continue to be impressed by the wonderful individuals and businesses that spearhead some traditional and not so traditional ways to help. Whether it be a lemonade stand, a bra decorating contest, a percentage of sales or a pledge on a local Run/Walk, every little bit counts and it all adds up to something big! What’s your idea? READY TO GET INVOLVED
Events and Fundraisers
Thank you so much for your support of Breast Cancer Awareness and Save the Ta-tas Foundation! Ta-tas® Brand would not be able to continue to raise awareness without all of the support and efforts put forth by everyone involved!
Host your own Save the Ta-tas® Fundraiser: We are excited about our new fundraising ideas to help individuals who want to get involved do so. The following is a “How to Guide” on teaming up with Ta-tas® Brand to help spread awareness and raise funds for the fight!
Enter your email address to download The Fundraiser Starter Packet
Your imagination is your best tool when deciding what type of event to host. Whether you are new to fundraising or have a few events under your belt, we hope you will find some inspiration in this starter packet, fun of great ideas and a check list to help you make this happen!
READY TO DO THIS NOW: The Online Application Form will speed this process up for you and give you all the information you need to make your event a success.ONLINE APPLICATION
Purchase Save the Ta-tas® Donation Announcements: Hosting a party or planning a Birthday, Quinceañera, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Wedding, Anniversary or other special occasion? What better party favor to give your guests than a donation made in their name to Save the Ta-tas® Foundation!
Want to give the gift that truly keeps on giving? Show your friends, family and clients that you care with a donation made in their name to Save the Ta-tas® Foundation! There is an option to have these custom made as well, click here to see the product.
Team & Event Discounts: Contact our customer service department to see how you can qualify for a team or event discount on Ta-tas® Brand merchandise today!
Still have questions? Contact our customer service department at (877) My-Tatas or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Individuals, Groups and Businesses can support Save the Ta-tas Foundation in a variety of other way.
Save the Ta-tas® Donation Announcements: Hosting a party or planning a Birthday, Quinceañera, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Wedding, Anniversary or other special occasion? What better party favor to give your guests than a donation made in their name to Save the Ta-tas® Foundation!
Gifts: Want to give the gift that truly keeps on giving? Show your friends, family and clients that you care with a donation made in their name to Save the Ta-tas® Foundation! There is an option to have these custom made as well, click here to see the product.
Honorarium Donations: Pay a tribute to an exceptional person for their outstanding achievements – such as a star volunteer, favorite educator or coach, or outstanding employee. When an honorarium donation is received, we will send a personalized card to the person indicated, letting them know of your special donation with or without revealing the amount donated, as requested.
Memorial Donations: When we receive a memorial donation we will send a personalized card to whomever you designate, letting them know of your special donation with or without revealing the amount donated, as requested.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
1) Decide how you would like to get involved!
2) Complete the application included in this packet and learn about our logo use
3) Visit our website: savethetatas.com to become familiar with our company
Philosophy and products
4) Order your promotional items and merchandise
5) Promote your fundraiser event (ask us how we can help with that!)
6) Host your amazing event
7) Thank your attendees and donors for helping fund independent cancer research
8) Send the donations to the Save the Ta-tas Foundation
9) Repeat as desired!
How we can help you succeed:
- We can provide you with a promotional package which would include a poster, flyers, stickers, catalogs and donation envelopes - we just ask that you cover the shipping cost. (We’ll need the full delivery address and whether it is a residential or commercial location for us to calculate the shipping.)
- Depending on availability, we may have a limited supply of discontinued or slightly imperfect shirts we can offer you at close-out pricing. You choose the sizes and quantities and we choose the style based on availability. These are sold on a no-refund/final sale basis.
- Additionally, we can offer you regular merchandise of your choice from the website to use in connection with your event discounted as follows: 10% off $100 minimum order; 20% off $200 minimum order or 30% off orders of $300 or more.
- We have $1 tear pads that sell for a $40 donation (there are 40 sheets on each). You can sell them to your attendees and donate the money collected back to us.
- We can provide you with a Letter of Intent to Fundraise that you can show businesses that support your event.
- We can help customize pledge forms tailored to your event.
- On approval, we may be able to post your event on our Facebook page
Mobile Giving at your Event:
Making giving quick and easy at your event by broadcasting our TEXT2 number 72727.
- Join our Mobile Giving program and increase your fundraising ability ten fold.
- Simply broadcast the text2 keyword of your event to 72727 on banners , posters and T-shirts and we do the rest.
- Donations are collected instantly and you get regular updates throughout the event to broadcast how the event is going.
- You can then rebroadcast to your donators asking them to tell a friend or add a little more to reach your fundraising goal.
A few tips for fundraising:
- Tell your story! Telling folks about your personal connection to Breast Cancer and/or the Save the Ta-tas Foundation is one of the most effective ways to gain supporters and help raise awareness.
- Quote the facts! Visit our website and read up on the company and its efforts in the community. Be prepared to answer questions and/or direct people to us for more information.
- Sharing your experience with friends and co-workers gives you the unique ability to engage them on a very personal and significant level.
- We understand that it can sometimes feel a little scary asking people to donate and/or help support a cause. Let them know why it is important to you and why you are participating; and if they want to participate, great! Even if they don’t, you have still helped spread the message about finding a cure.
- Remember any amount counts! So jump in and get going! ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated and we thank you for helping us reach and surpass our fundraising goals. We are determined to end this devastating disease – with a smile of course!
Stay in touch with us and hear about all the events, promotions and deals happening in your area.